Release Notes for Version 35.1.0 (Latest, 14 March 2017)
1. Find Node – Added SNMP Version to search criteria.
2. Node Record – Added optional NATed Port field.
3. Node Record Modify – Removed visibility restriction on Selection of Primary and Secondary Node Contacts.
4. Added Node Modification control to the Client –> Secondary Support Group relationship
5. All Clients Report – Added optional visibility of All Users (including Support Group Membership).
6. Config Downloads – Developed Configuration Templates for the custom patterns used to avoid false positives detection of real config change.
Added link for Configuration Templates to the CONFIGS and MANAGERS Menu Tabs.
7. Environment Monitor – Added on-demand flag “Auto Update Threshold Definitions” from modified OID Template on all relevant Nodes in bulk.
Release Notes for Version 34.1.0 (6 March 2017)
1. Added checkbox to Find Telco Services to check for Custom FNN Searchable Fields.
2. Added function to auto-link A-End Site to Telco Service with defined A-End Node but not linked to any Sites.
3. Added Temperature and Packet Loss Stats to be able to trigger alarms when relevant threshold is breached.
4. Added option to view CLI credentials used in Config Downloads.
5. Enabled Site modification with Invalid or Decommissioned Status for Authorized Officers.
6. Enhanced logic for detection of valid SNMP Version.
Release Notes for Version 33.2.0 (24 February 2017)
1. Added link for “Monitored Interfaces” to Menu Tab “INTERFACES”
2. Added link for “Performance Thresholds” to Menu Tab “SYSTEM”
3. Added links for Client, Cluster, Site and Node Thresholds when displaying System-Wide Performance Thresholds
4. Enhanced Database Optimization to ensure maximum performance.
5. Fixed False Positives in Cisco Stack Monitoring.
Release Notes for Version 33.1.0 (16 February 2017)
1. Added access to IP SLA Data tables via REST API Services.
2. Added protection against incorrectly configured local time on IP SLA enabled nodes.
3. Added System Setting to control Email Notifications for DB FTP Backup.
4. Fixed LOGOUT function for IE.
Release Notes for Version 32.4.0 (24 December 2016)
1. REST API Services get_graphs function – added “report_hours” variable for Business Hours (bh).
2. Network Availability Report – Issue affecting “Show Previous Month” flag has been fixed.
3. Node View – Linked Telco Services added Interface Status and removed redundant info.
Release Notes for Version 32.3.0 (24 December 2016)
1. Configuration Manager has been enhanced to allow visibility of commands execution results on all effected devices.
2. Performance Dashboard has been visually enhanced (reduced clutter, consistent fonts and backgrounds).
Release Notes for Version 32.2.0 (22 December 2016)
1. Fixed the missing Drop Down Carriage Types in Bulk Telco Add/Edit
2. Changed script, which auto -links the Telco services to relevant Node/Ports to allow “/”, “\” and “-” in the service ID.
Release Notes for Version 32.1.0 (20 December 2016)
1. Added Nodes Tree with JQuery popups to the “Find Node” report.
2. Added system setting “Ignore Operationally Down Ports”, which controls Port Monitor behaviour.
3. Added links for Excel and PDF export to Telco Inventory Report.
4. Added Site Class to the REST API for the node.
Release Notes for Version 31.2.0 (14 December 2016)
1. Enhanced Real Time Monitor (1sec stats) to be SNMP V3 Enabled
2. Extended Config Downloads to include Menu Based AVAYA and NORTEL Switches.
3. Enhanced SNMP Discovery to mitigate Cisco bug affecting new Cat3560 switches.
Release Notes for Version 31.1.0 (Latest,12 December 2016)
1. Enhanced SNMP Trap Monitor to cater for traps from NATed Nodes
2. Loosen strict condition of validated SNMP version in the SNMP Browser
3. Enhanced protection against re-discovery of duplicate nodes.
4. Enhanced protection against accidental deletion of interfaces when SNMP Communication to managed node becomes unstable (Packet Loss is too high).
5. Developed Network Inventory Templates to enhance export capabilities for Inventory of Installed Modules and Cisco Stack Members
6. Added link for Network Inventory Templates to the Main Menu
6. Improved sorting of IP Addresses
7. Fixed the issue with deleting of Forwarding Templates
8. Fixed the issue with addition of new nodes via REST API
9. Enhanced Config Download from Nodes where multiple “end” lines are present.
10. Fixed the logic of turning off monitoring on certain interfaces, trigerred by Interfaces Templates.
Release Notes for Version 30.1.0 (6 December 2016)
1. Enhanced Clusters View with various collapsible filters, page refresh, Node and Interfaces breakdown etc.
2. Developed per user Template for the Cluster View columns
3. Developed per user Template for the Find Node columns
4. Added links for both templates to the Main Menu under the SYSTEM Tab.
5. Added Multiple Vendors to the filters for the Config Downloads via CLI view
6. Made filters for the Config Downloads via CLI view to be collapsible
7. Added Multiple Clusters to the filters in the Cluster View
8. Added Multiple Clusters and Multiple Clients to the filters in Alarms View
9. Added check for the decommissioned APs in the Wireless Monitor.
10. Added the flag to HA Config to control replication of Server System Settings
11. Added new setting to Enable/Disable system-wide REST API Services.
Release Notes for Version 29.1.0 (12 November 2016)
1. Added option to select Default Usergroup and Default Client for LDAP Users, who access the system for the first time.
2. Introduced separate control for SNMP V1, V2c and V3 Network Discovery.
3. Fixed double listing of table “model” in the API Help.
4. Fixed the auto addition of LDAP Server to Application Monitor after the Server Migration to the new platform.
5. Fixed the issue effecting auto detection of interfaces with errors on nodes with many ports.
6, Enhanced GUI for assigning of interfaces to Clusters.
Release Notes for Version 28.1.0 (1 November 2016)
1. Added System Setting for controlling “Root Cause Logic” and amended the alert generation script so this setting is taken into account.
2. Added Cisco Diagnostics Alarms, Power Supply Alarms and Fan Alarms to the Alert Forwarding capability.
3. Enhanced Network Discovery algorithm for CDP and LLDP enabled nodes.
4. Added “SNMP V3 Profile” as a search criteria to the “Find Node” function.
5. Fixed the issue with creation of On-Demand Site Network Discovery Configuration.
6. Fixed the issue with bulk assignment of SNMP V3 Profile to multiple nodes.
7. Fixed the issue with properly updating “Valid SNMP Version” for SNMP V3 Enabled Nodes.
Release Notes for Version 27.3.0 (14 October 2016)
1. Enhanced Find Node function to show currently down nodes only.
Release Notes for Version 27.3.0 (10 October 2016)
1. Added Vendor Name and Support Contract Vendor Name info to Environment Monitor Alert Forwarding.
2. Fixed incorrect Date/time formatting in Environment Monitor Alert Forwarding.
3. Fixed the issue with Environment Monitor Alert Forwarding in certain situations.
4. Fixed sorting on IP Address.
Release Notes for Version 27.2.0 (7 October 2016)
1. Fixed the issue in disconnecting of Secondary Support Groups from the Client.
Release Notes for Version 27.1.0 (3 October 2016)
1. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with separate control for Email Notifications and Alerts Forwarding.
2. Environment Monitor has been enhanced with bulk modification for Active, Email Notifications and Alerts Forwarding Flags.
3. Increased the length of MIB OID in Environment Monitor to 1000 characters.
4. Fixed superficial prompt in Manual Config Download.
5. Minor visual enhancements in Environment Monitor GUI.
6. Enhanced Logic Credentials discovery in Config Downloads Module.
Release Notes for Version 26.1.0 (25 September 2016)
1. Implemented optional mapping between Client and Multiple Support Group, which creates flexible visibility logic.
2. Changed refresh rate for Floor Maps to 1 min increment.
3. Changed refresh rate for Alarms, Performance Dashboard and Sites on Google Maps to 1 min increments.
4. Enhanced Find Node report logic for Broken SNMP, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Communication.
5. Enhanced Find Node Report while modifying or decommissioning multiple nodes
6. Implemented protection for SNMP Exploits, mentioned in Security Advisory https://community.rapid7.com/community/infosec/blog/2016/09/07/multiple-disclosures-for-multiple-network-management-systems-part-2
7. SNMP Poller has been improved to handle very long OIDs (e.g. Netscaler Service Indexes).
Release Notes for Version 25.1.0 (12 September 2016)
1. All USA States with relevant Time Zones are now auto pre-loaded.
2. Developed feature to add or modify multiple Geo Locations in bulk.
3. Developed feature to add or modify multiple Models in bulk.
4. Added filters for Country and State to the Geo Location Report and to the Time Zones Report
5. Added hyperlinks for Countries, States, Geo Locations and Time Zones to the Countries, States, Geo Locations and Time Zones Reports.
6. Added the field to the Geo Locations table to store “County”.
7. Enabled optional use of Credentials Store in Configuration Manager.
8. Enhanced Port Monitor logic when Interface Templates are used.
9. Enhanced Network Discovery Logic.
10. Added Site Class and Site Support to the Bulk Site Addition and Modification.
11. Fixed the issue with Situation Report Configuration for the Demo Client in brand new Enigma NMS install.
Release Notes for Version 24.1.0 (4 September 2016)
1. Developed feature to reset the License Start Date via GUI, avail in the “About Enigma NMS” page.
2. Developed Config Credentials Store to be used by Configs Downloads.
3. Added the Warning prompt to the Main Menu for Black Listed Client IP Address along with the prompt to clear it.
4. Added link to clear the Current Black List to the “About Enigma NMS” page.
Release Notes for Version 23.1.0 (30 August 2016)
1. Fixed the intermittent issue with the “Node Topology” link in the Main Menu
2. Enhanced the SNMP V3 Polling Engine.
3. Modification of Configuration Download record has been enhanced with Model and syObjectID search patterns.
4. Developed the IP Port Scanner feature, which saves the results in the database. Available in the Tools tab.
Release Notes for Version 22.1.0 (28 August 2016)
1. Full SNMP V3 Implementation with proprietary SNMP V3 Polling Engine
2. Added Scheduled Outage will trigger auto addition into the Node Modification History
3. Current Scheduled Outages are added the relevant Node View
4. When Tuning OFF Node UP/DOWN Monitoring, current Open Outages for this node are auto-closed.
5. When modifying Scheduled Outages, start date is properly selected.
6. Enabled bulk change of “Install Charge”, “Rental Charge” and “Fee for Service Charge” for all Telco Services.
7. Removed SNMP Warning from Node View for Decommissioned Nodes
8. Added Multiple selections for Clients and Vendors in Find Node – Extended Search
9. Added protection to all execution scripts against node with incorrectly formatted IP Address
10. Added warning prompt for deletion of SNMP Strings.
11. Network Discovery logic has been enhanced to exclude broadcasts addresses from being used as polling IP Address.
12. Node Ports Report, has been changed, “Speed change” prompt has been removed for Operationally Down ports.
13. Config Search Generic has been enhanced with option to display matched content.
14. Fixed the issue with LOGOUT link.
Release Notes for Version 21.1.0 (19 July 2016)
1. Developed internal feature to auto-repair any corrupted tables in the database on the fly.
2. Floor Maps feature has been extended with capability to draw lines between nodes on the map and assign Interface and Link labels.
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (12 June 2016)
1. Added Node IP to the SNMP, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Status Event log
2. Sites on Google Maps and GPS Coprdinates refresh has been amended with warning prompt if DNS Servers are not configured.
3. Added Comment field to vendor and make it visible in the Telco Service View.
4. Made Service Assurance Levels Response and Repair Comments to be visible in Telco Service View
5. Extended viewable area in the Floor Maps to 1600 px.
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 (27 June 2016)
1. Added capability to monitor broken SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Communication.
2. Added SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Timeouts (Days) to the Node record and enabled bulk modification of these fields
3. Added SYSLOG and SNMP Trap related fields including Timeout Ranges to the Nodes Search Form.
4. Added SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Timeouts to the Network Inventory Report.
5. Added new items to the Main Menu across the system to include links for Broken SNMP, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Communications.
6. Added IP Address info to the Interface Summary Report
7. Enhanced REST API Service “Add Node” function to be able to assign custom but validated foreign keys for Site, Priority, Device Type and Vendor
8. Enhanced REST API Services, added functions include “Modify Node” and “Delete Node”, with audit trail of changes to all fields of the node record.
9. Changed the “email_sent_tst” variable in the Alert Configuration to be properly formatted.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (17 June 2016)
1. REST API “Add Node” function has been extended to include more node fields.
2. Network Discovery algorithm has been enhanced to provide more protection against discovery of duplicate node records.
Release Notes for Version 22.214.171.124 (15 June 2016)
1. The issue has been identified and fixed in the area of uploading floor maps.
Release Notes for Version 126.96.36.199 (14 June 2016)
1. The issue has been identified and fixed in the area of uploading files.
Release Notes for Version 188.8.131.52 (11 June 2016)
1. Cisco Stack info has been added to the Network Inventory Report.
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (Latest, 9 June 2016)
1. Fixed the issue affecting certain fields in Telco Services in the Site View
2. Added more delimiters for the auto linkage between Telco Services and Node Ports.
3. Fixed the incorrect SQL statement when adding a new Telco Service.
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 ( 8 June 2016)
1. Added “Monitor Reload Events” to the bulk modification function.
2. Fixed the issue affecting Traffic Analyzer report in High Availability Cluster
3. Fixed typo in the Node View.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (Latest, 7 June 2016)
1. Application Monitor has been extended to include DNS Monitoring (content and response time).
2. Application Monitor GUI has been enhanced.
Release Notes for Version 22.214.171.124 (6 June 2016)
1. Added capability to monitor status SNMP Communications to the node and alert upon the changes.
2. Added SNMP Status Events report.
3. Added link to SNMP Status Events to the Node View
4. Added new node status icon to indicate broken SNMP Communications.
5. Amended all reports and views in the system to reflect new node status icon.
6. Added capability to switch Splash Page and Default Image for Main Menu Image
7. User’s Personal Images now can be erased.
8. Current Alarms has been enhanced with added filters for Environment Monitor MIB OID Type and Description Search Pattern.
9. Environment Monitor MIB OID Template has been enhanced by added Email Notification Addresses field.
10. Added “email_sent_tst” variable to the Alert Configuration Templates.
11. Link to the SNMP Status Events report has been added to the Main Menu.
Release Notes for Version 126.96.36.199 (28 May 2016)
1. Situation Reports have been improved to control number of top exceptions, type of outage, new alarms have been added.
2. The Licensing Options have been enhanced.
Release Notes for Version 188.8.131.52 (25 May 2016)
1. Alert Forwarding – removed dependency on the status of configured Mail Exchange server.
Incorrectly configured SMTP gateway should not stop forwarding of SNMP Traps and SYSLOGs.
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (20 May 2016)
1. Added Templates for Node and Interface UP/DOWN Alarms, email subject, message and SMS.
2. Introduced separate retention periods for switched and routed links’ statistics.
3. Main Menu Tab “For Managers” has been re-arranged.
4. Fixed the issue affecting discovery of mac addresses in the switches under certain condition.
5. Fixed slight graphical issue in Environment Monitor reporting.
6. Fixed slight inconsistency in Weekly graphs.
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 (10 May 2016)
1. Added ability to pin search pattern for Environment Monitor Data.
2. Enhanced CSV Generation capability.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (4 May 2016)
1. Auto Network Discovery has been modified to allow temporary suspension of discovery process.
2. Fixed a visual issue in Top Stats for node-specific graphs.
Release Notes for Version 22.214.171.124 (Latest, 29 Apr 2016)
1. Added separate Icon for CSV export to all view and reports in the system.
2. Extended Schedules Reporting to include not just weekly but also monthly schedule.
3. Added links for capturing statistical graphs with all relevant information.
Release Notes for Version 126.96.36.199 (24 Apr 2016)
1. Enabled auto addition of relevant MIB OIDs for monitoring of Cisco Stack Members.
2. Added optional Priority Based Site Alerting, when out of all down nodes at the same site, alerts will be sent only for the nodes of highest priority. This is additional algorithm to deal with alerts “noise”.
3. Added matching device type, ports count and MACs count to the Priorities to Node assignment.
4. Improved report generation time in Traffic Volume Monitor.
5. Fixed pre-filling of search string in Network Inventory Report.
6. Fixed MIB OID Types sorting order in Environment Monitor.
7. Not monitored nodes are excluded from Situation Report.
8. Added CSV to existing (HTML,PDF) data export formats.
Release Notes for Version 188.8.131.52 (5 Apr 2016)
1. Configuration Manager functionality has been extended to take CSV input for creation of multiple tasks.
2. Fixed the typo in SQL statement effecting the Performance Exceptions Trend and Summary Report.
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (3 Apr 2016)
1. Fixed PDF creation in Node Outages Report.
2. Added multiple Vendor selection in the Interface Summary Report.
3. Added multiple Vendor and Model selections to the Node Outages Report.
5. Amended REST API Services to exclude Decommissioned Nodes from exported data.
6. Added multiple selection for Vendors and Models to Network Availability Report.
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 (24 Mar 2016)
1. Added one more node status icon throughout the system, when at least one monitored interface is down: green circle with a small flashing red square.
2. Added Port IP Address to the fields matched by Interface Match Patterns in the Interface Templates.
3. Enhanced Node Ports Report so the Monitored Interfaces and their statuses are shown more clearly.
4. Added Serial Interfaces, when they are UP to be auto-added to the Port Monitor.
5. Enhanced Default Sorting for Sites Summary where the Sites with all nodes down are shown at the top of the list.
6. In Cluster Summary and Single Cluster View added links for Cluster-Specific Dashboard, Top Stats and Historical Stats.
7. Modification of Clusters has been extended to Authorized Users not just Admin user.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (17 Mar 2016)
1. Fixed the issue effecting Site icons on the Google Map.
Release Notes for Version 22.214.171.124 (16 Mar 2016)
1. Enhanced Network Inventory Report.
2. Added following objects to Environment Monitor Filters:
– Model (multiple)
– MIB OID Name Search String
3. Added following objects to SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors Filters:
4. Enhanced Runtime of SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Reports.
5. Added ability to use Match Patterns for SNMP SysDescription as a tie-breaker in Model auto-assignment.
This is needed where devices of different models are reporting the same SNMP SysObjectId.
6. Added link to the SNMP Browser to the Node View Header.
Release Notes for Version 126.96.36.199 (8 Mar 2016)
1. Added separate links to every page in the system for:
a. Viewing the page in the system as PDF document without saving it.
b. Saving the page content in the user Documents folders in either HTML of PDF format.
2. Fixed the superficial GUI issue in the Network Inventory Report, Selection of All Models and All Vendors, added the prompt about the use of filters.
3. Fixed the issue with the filter for displaying Sites with Currently Down Nodes on the Google Maps.
Release Notes for Version 188.8.131.52 (7 Mar 2016)
This is a major release, please see below:
1. Added capability to save and export every view and report in the system into PDF.
2. Developed Report Scheduler where Favorite and Custom Reports can be configured to be executed at regular intervals with output saved in PDF and PDFs emailed to custom destinations.
3. Enhanced GUI for Favorites and Custom Reports in relation to Scheduler.
4. Developed new REST API capabilities to include capability to add new nodes to the system database.
5. Extended REST API services to include OSPF and EIGRP Peers.
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (3 Mar 2016)
1. Added custom statistical historical data retention period from 180 days to 5 years (Default is 13 months)
2. Fixed the issue with Scheduled Outage Notifications not affecting Port Monitor
3. Fixed the issue when modifying Schedule Outage Notification
4. Enabled following objects to be exportable via REST API Services:
* BGP Peers
* Installed Modules Inventory
* Cisco Stack Info
* Power Supply Inventory
* Fan Inventory
* Server Resources
* Server CPU
* Server File System and Memory Inventory
* Server Software Inventory
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 (14 Feb 2016)
1. Added control for network discovery of CDP and LLDP Peers.
2. Enhanced Site Summary Report.
3. Enhanced Cluster Report.
2. Fixed few typos and superficial bugs.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (5 Feb 2016)
1. Fixed couple of typos and superficial bugs.
Release Notes for Version 22.214.171.124 (1 Feb 2016)
1. Sites Summary has been enhanced by option to display sites with down nodes at the top of the list regardless of the sorting order.
Release Notes for Version 126.96.36.199 (28 Jan 2016)
1. Added ability to add and remove static routes to the server kernel table via GUI
Release Notes for Version 188.8.131.52 (26 Jan 2016)
1. Fixed the issue with text config file.
2. Fixed the issue with auto discovery
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (28 Dec 2015)
1. CDP and LLDP peers have been added to the list of tables exportable via REST API Services.
2. This update contains the fix for the Heartbleed bug affecting CentOS6.5.
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 (24 Dec 2015)
1. Fixed the issue affecting discovery of Cisco ASR interfaces.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (22 Dec 2015)
1. Added Multiple Interface Speed and Type selections in filters of Interface Summary and Node Ports reports.
2. Interface Summary Report has been enhanced to include optional breakdown of interface speeds and relevant counters per node.
3. Fixed inconsistencies in Physical Interfaces filter.
4. Added hyperlinks to the Interface Combined Graphs in VRF Report.
Release Notes for Version 22.214.171.124 (17 Dec 2015)
1. Enhanced CLI Config Downloads functionality for multi-line commands via SSH
2. Enabled addition of manual descriptions to all interfaces, regardless of interface “Monitored” flag and Operational status.
Release Notes for Version 126.96.36.199 (Latest, 14 Dec 2015)
1. Further optimization of system performance for large deployments.
Release Notes for Version 188.8.131.52 (9 Dec 2015)
1. Improved detection of interfaces without valid IfInOctets.
2. Improved detection of interfaces without valid High Counters (64 bit).
3. Improved protection against polling lag when hardware resources are insufficient.
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (8 Dec 2015)
1. Interface Templates were enhanced with optional links to Node and Site Templates.
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 (5 Dec 2015)
1. Added the prompt for wildcards use in the “Find Node” function.
2. Fixed the issue with generation of localhost node record.
3. Enabled use of classless subnet masks in sub-interface configuration used for High Availability.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (25 Nov 2015)
1. Added link for Last Hour Report to SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors.
2. Enhanced protection of Ping RTT Statistics History.
3. Enhanced “Find Node” function. Added Multiple Device Types, Nodes without SYSLOG messages and SNMP Traps
4. Changed SYSLOG and SNMP Traps in the Node View to report on the Last Hour Messages
Release Notes for Version 22.214.171.124 (23 Nov 2015)
1. Added links for “Interface Combined Graphs” in Traffic Analyzer
2. Fixed broken client and node links in the Emal alerts.
3. Enhanced GUI formatting.
4. Renamed “NetFlow Monitor” to “Traffic Analyzer”
5. BGP Event Log Report has been enhanced by added filter for “BGP State”.
Release Notes for Version 126.96.36.199 (19 Nov 2015)
1. Enhanced visibility of IP Addresses in “Live Network Connections” reports.
2. Enhanced self-optimizing capabilities.
3. Enhanced the capability to auto update network hardware vendors.
4. Enhanced accuracy of Traffic Volume calculations in Historical Statistical Report.
Release Notes for Version 188.8.131.52 (15 Nov 2015)
1. Added Host and Site Templates.
2. Created ability to link Interface, Node and Site Templates to Clusters to enable auto adjustments of clusters’ content.
3. Added optional “Notification Email Address” to Clusters to enable custom alerts destination.
4. Added Clusters to filters in Interface Summary and Performance Exceptions Reports.
5. Increased default records limit in “Find Nodes” to 5000
6. Enhanced Cisco Diagnostic Alarms Monitor to include Cisco Nexus
7. Fixed superficial issue with calculation of traffic volumes in Historical Graphs.
Release Notes for Version 184.108.40.206 (9 Nov 2015)
1. Added “End of Vulnerability/Security Support Date” field to the Model object.
2. Increased number of changed config versions to 50.
3. Enables presence of “white space” in Primary FNN fields for Multiple Telco Services Addition.
4. Enhanced logic for acknowledging of BGP Alarms.
5. Enforced format checking for SNMP SysName so it can’t damage the node name in the database.
Release Notes for Version 220.127.116.11 (29 Oct 2015)
1. Fixed the issue with dual bandwidth rate cards
2. Added selection of multiple Carriage Types to “Find Carriage” report.
3. Fixed port filter in Traffic Analyzer.
4. Added additional filter to “IP Subnets” report.
Release Notes for Version 18.104.22.168 (22 Oct 2015)
1. Interface Templates were extended to include Interface Label and Manual Description
2. SNMP Discovery logic enhanced for more precise detection of 64-bit enabled interfaces.
3. Traffic Volume Monitor report has been complemented with average and total counters for Utilization and Traffic volumes for All, Business and After Hours with custom sorting.
4. Fixed slight formatting error in Find Node resulting page.
5. Null interfaces are excludes from Interface Summary Report.
6. Minimum length of the Site Code has been reduced to 2 chars.
7. Fixed an issue with Bulk Site Addition.
8. Traffic Volume Monitor report filters have been extended to include selection of multiple speeds.
9. “Find Carriage” form has been fixed for incorrect detection of services not connected to any nodes.
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 (19 Oct 2015)
1. Port Monitor has been enhanced with added custom Interface Description Templates, that are based upon multiple regular expressions.
2. Database tables holding SNMP Read-Only and SNMP Write strings have been modified to allow creation of case sensitive unique keys. Now you can enter “public” and “PUBLIC” strings.
3. Minor formatting enhancements to the REST API Services.
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199 (12 Oct 2015)
1. Fix for the issue effecting Traffic Analyzer accepting sFlow packets.
2. Fix for the issue for incorrect model detection in the IP Subnet Report.
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52 (7 Oct 2015)
1. Added “Locked to Site” and “Exclude from Config Downloads” attributes to the “Cloned Node” function.
2. Added workaround not to display the error prompt when Traffic Volume Monitor runs the very first time.
3. Fixed the slight issue effecting translation of STRING values in Environment Monitor.
4. Added “Value Type” to the filters in Environment Monitor.
5. Network Discovery has been enhanced to cater for devices with duplicate MAC addresses on some but not all Ports.
6. Additional filters for “Data Value Type” and “Data Value Search String” have enhanced Environment Monitor reports.
7. Additional filters for “Data Value Type” and “Data Value Search String” have enhanced Performance Dashboard.
8. Added following fields to the “model” object:
EOLAD: End of Life Announcement Date
EOSD: End of Sale Date
LSD: Last Ship date
EOSMRS: End Of Software Maintenance Releases Date
EORFAD: End of Routine Failure Analysis Date
EONSAD: End of New Service Attachment Date
EOSCRD: End of Service Contract Renewal Date
LDS: Last Date of Support
9. Made above to be shown in the Models Report
10. When High Availability Cluster is present, SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Alarms have been disabled from Slave Standby server.
11. Fixed Y-axis formatting issue in Utilization graphs exported by REST API.
12. Added A-End and B-End Node Status to the exportable fields for Telco Services in REST API.
13. Traffic Analyzer has been extended to accept SFlow packets (UDP port 6343).
14. Enhanced Find Telco Service report with the ability to search for services, which potentially connected to the wrong interfaces or not linked to any Node or Interfaces.
15. Enhanced Billing Rate Cards to accept Bi-Directional speeds.
Release Notes for Version: 10.1.0.0 (28 Sep 2015)
1. Enhanced SLA Report, added Nodes breakdown per SLA.
2. New feature “Traffic Volume Monitor” developed to produce visibility of daily (All Hours, B.H. and A.H.) traffic volumes and utilizations on all routed links. Very useful for detection of utilization trends and capacity planning.
3. REST API Services have been extended to include Traffic Monitor Stats Data (CSV) and Graphs.
4. Added more Node, Site and Port filters to Performance Exceptions Reports with improved speed.
5. Fixed a small issue with one of the attributes in the Modification of Multiple Nodes function.
6. Introduced suppression on subsequent SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Hourly Limit breach alarms, which should result in the reduction of repetitive emails generated by the system.
7. Introduced suppression on subsequent SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Match Patterns alarms, which should result in the reduction of repetitive emails generated by the system.
8. Application Monitor capability has been extended to include monitoring of external NTP Servers.
9. Added SYSLOG Monitor Hourly and Daily Threshold Breach Counter and Timestamp to Node Inventory Report.
10. Added SNMP Trap Monitor Hourly and Daily Threshold Breach Counter and Timestamp to Node Inventory Report.
11. Added Carriage Provider, Carriage Owner and Carriage User Client Codes to Telco Service Bulk Modification.
12. Modified Carriage Inventory Report to pick up Telco Services without linked Carriage Provider, Carriage Owner and Carriage User.
13. Added Top SYSLOG Senders link to the Top Stats Menu Tab.
14. Added Top SNMP Trap Senders link to the Top Stats Menu Tab.
15. Introduced timeout when Environment Monitor script runs for too long.
16. For auto-added CPU, FixedDisk and Memory Environment Monitor objects changed default email flag to ‘No’, which should result in a reduction of repetitive emails generated by the system.
17. Enhanced the system ability to identify IOS running on HP A3600-48-PoE+ switches correctly.
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206 (9 Sep 2015)
1. Historical Stats Report enhanced by the addition of an option to display Port Config Description in the Summary view.
2. Historical Stats Report enhanced by the addition of multiple selections for Interface Speed including the Exclude option.
3. Enhanced “Scheduled Outage Notification” – Outage Duration and Outage Window has been increased up to 365 days in 1-hour increments.
4. Enhanced Maintenance Contract Report, added Node information.
5. Added ability to delete Maintenance Contracts.
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11 (5 Sep 2015)
1. Fixed the issue affecting Modification of Multiple Nodes with the multi-line search string.
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168 (3 Sep 2015)
1. Fixed Provider selection in Find Telco Services form
2. Enable checked of forbidden characters in Interface Descriptions
3. The enhanced logic for SNMP Discovery dependency on the size of the routing tables. Enabled omitting of nodes with very large IP Routing table (e.g. ISP), which can affect CPU Utilization on queried nodes.
4. Removed redundant prompt for SNMP SysLocation in the Node View
5. Enhanced provisioning of “localhost” node record in the database.
6. Enhanced Environment Monitor to be able to deal with MAC addresses including auto detection.
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 (28 Aug 2015)
1. Enhanced Interface Combined Performance Monitoring Graphs to include All Environment Monitor stats for the node.
2. Fixed the issue affecting stats collections on 64bit interfaces with high traffic.
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199 (27 Aug 2015)
1. Enhanced sensitivity of Port Monitor to changes of Administrative and Operational Statuses.
2. Enhanced sensitivity of SYSLOG Monitor to interface events.
3. Added timeout for Application Monitor execution script.
4. Fixed Bandwidth selection issue in Find Telco Services
5. Fixed the logic for automatic node to site assignment
6. Fixed superficial formatting issues in Environment Monitor Report
7. Fixed superficial GUI issues in Configuration Manager
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52 (23 Aug 2015)
1. Added more filters to Config Download Modification Form
2. Added System Setting to control Config Download Timeout in Days
3. Added Config Download Timeout in Days to the search criteria in Find Node function
4. Added support for Q-BRIDGE-MIB for active VLANs and MACs, which are not visible otherwise
5. Extended REST API Service to include export of configured IP SLA Statistics and Graphs
6. Extended On-Demand Node SNMP Discovery to include discovery of visible MAC Addresses and Auto Detection of Trunks
7. Fixed the issue with Interface config description search pattern
8. Enforced format validation of Next Hop for Default Route
9. Implemented workaround for incorrectly formatted lines in SNMP trap log file
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206 (12 Aug 2015)
1. Enhanced Configuration Manager to deal with single quotes in the MOTD command
2. Enhanced BGP Event Log report to include acknowledgement info
3. Fixed clearing acknowledged flag when BGP Peer goes into Established state
4. Added page refresh rate to BGP Peers Report
5. Enhanced OSPF Event Log report to include acknowledgement info
6. Fixed clearing acknowledged flag when OSPF Peer goes into Full state
7. Added page refresh-rate to OSPF Peers Report
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11 (3 Aug 2015)
1. Added scrollable VLAN Window in Ports Report, to reduce the page length.
2. Fixed incorrect display of Trunks in Historical Stats and Top Stats.
3. Added System Setting to control how many days system will remember info about disconnected network clients, e.g. PCs, Servers, Printers, etc.
4. Added System Setting to control number of Top Performance Exceptions included into Situation Report.
5. Added 6 Node SYSLOG and SNMP Trap control attributes to the bulk modification capability.
6. Added Interfaces without MAC addresses (e.g. Tunnels) to be enabled for statistical collections and operational status monitoring.
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168 (30 July 2015)
1. Fixed the issue with special characters and short lines in Configuration Manager.
2. Enhanced GUI for Configuration Manager in relation to required fields.
3. Fixed the issue with the creation of SNMP Trap Patterns.
4. Fixed the issue with Sites no refreshing on Google Maps, added Refresh Prompt.
5. Added List of Telco Services to Site View Copy Box.
6. Added one-click select to content of Site View Copy Box
7. Added Clusters as a filter to Current Alarms Report.
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 (3 July 2015)
1. Added extraction of Incidents linked to latest nodes outages via REST API.
2. Added ability to Show/Hide Exportable tables in REST API Help without reloading the page.
3. Added ability to Show/Hide Filters in IP SLA Monitor.
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199 (2 July 2015)
1. Added “Copy Box” to the “Site View” to allow easier copying of Site Info into Trouble Tickets.
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52 (26 June 2015)
1. Fixed the issue with picking up new SNMP Traps when there is only one trap in the log file.
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206 (25 June 2015)
1. Fixed the issues with limited visibility for certain types of users.
2. Added “Site Classes” link to the Menu.
3. Logic changed for limited visibility for sites without nodes for certain types of users.
4. “Hardware Maintenance Contracts” menu item changed to “Maintenance Contracts”.
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11 (24 June 2015)
1. Fixed more typos.
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168 (23 June 2015)
1. Added ability to show/hide filters in most reports without reloading the HTML page, which improves database performance.
2. Enhanced Find Node function by converting single line “Search string” into the text field where multiple search strings can be defined.
3. The capability of Cisco Call Manage CDR Upload extended to process not fully formatted files.
4. Added Vendor selection to “All Alarms” report.
5. Added more precise definition of 64bit counters on IfInOctets and ifOutOctets for all ports.
6. Fixed manual selection of monitored performance categories on per node basis
7. Fixed incorrect display of Location in Top Environment Monitor Stats
8. Fixed incorrect detection of server device type
9. Fixed few typos
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 (8 June 2015)
1. Extended config download function to back configs from Cisco Wireless Controllers via SSH.
2. Fix of superficial visual issues in the Cluster Views.
3. Fix of superficial visual issue in the Node Ports Report.
4. Added regex for Node and Site name to Environment Monitor Report
5. Added regex for Node and Site name to Custer Modification Form
6. Converted Cisco IP Phone’s IP Address into the hyperlink for MAC/IP Finder.
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199 (1 June 2015)
1. Extended REST API capability to extract statistical data including graphs for various performance monitoring categories.
2. Extended Find Node function to be able to search for nodes without any connected Telco Services
3. Added capability to extend Trial License as required.
4. Clusters added to the filters in Historical Stats Report.
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52 (16 May 2015)
1. Improved algorithm for more accurate detection of valid SNMP Version for all Nodes in the database.
2. The algorithm for deletion of unresponsive Environment Monitor records improved. “Dead Oid Delete Days” System Setting added.
3. Enhanced Config Download functionality, added the capability to use multiple commands if required for config display, e.g., HP ProCurve Switches.
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206 (15 May 2015)
1. Enhanced stability of crond process.
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11 (14 May 2015)
1. Fixed the issue with Auto System Upgrades from the Internet.
2. Fixed couple of typos
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168 (14 May 2015)
1. Added more fields to REST API.
2. Fix of the superficial issue with hiding filters in Current Alarms report.
3. Added real-time interface operational status update via SYSLOG monitor.
4. Added auto-detection and auto adjustment of valid SNMP Version in Environment Monitor on per OID-Node unique combination basis.
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 (9 May 2015)
1. Added more fields to REST API.
2. Improved Live Connections Summary report, to include multiple IP Addresses, which mapped to the same MAC.
3. Improved Find Node function to search for duplicate node records. Now you can distinguish between “true” duplicates, which based upon node hardware composition and “pseudo” duplicates, which might have incorrectly configured duplicate sysNames.
4. Increased accuracy of collected statistics for Latency and Packet Loss.
5. Added proper handling of error conditions in REST API functionality.
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199 (5 May 2015)
1. Added bulk addition of IPv4 Subnets into IP Admin Module
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52 (3 May 2015)
1. Enhancement in Application Monitor to allow monitoring of multiple web pages on the same web server
2. Slight visual enhancement in Alerts Forwarding – SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Templates.
3. The enhanced logic for fixing broken system records after database restore or during data replication in HA Cluster.
4. Enhancement in network auto-discovery to cater for new nodes with duplicate MACs and misconfigured sysNames
5. Fixed the issue with Slave server intermittently forking multiple crond daemons in HA Cluster.
6. Fixed modification of Storm Control Threshold in Templates for Alerts Forwarding.
7. Added support for Cisco 4331, which has to use Cisco-Enhanced-Memory-Pool-MIB due to 32 bit counter limitations.
8. Moved “Show Details” link to the top of the Node view.
9. Added more tables to REST API.
10. Improved Database performance.
11. Fix of a couple of typos.
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206 (18 April 2015)
1. Fixed the issue with node attribute filters in Top Stats and Performance Dashboard.
2. Extended REST API to include export of configuration files.
3. Fix of superficial issue with one of the exportable tables in REST API.
4. Fixed the issue with user account modification or “REST API Enabled” flag.
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11 (17 April 2015)
1. Enhanced database size calculation algorithm for HA Cluster.
2. Extended REST API to include configuration files and provision for use of equal “=” sign in “where” conditions
3. Updated fping version.
4. Fixed superficial issue in Top Latency Stats
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168 (9 April 2015)
1. Fixed the issue, which intermittently affected Latency statistics.
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 (1 April 2015)
1. Extended REST API functionality to have access to more database tables.
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199 (30 March 2015)
1. Added REST API Functionality.
2. Added “REST API Enabled” field to the user record.
3. Introduced “Server Migration Mode” to HA Cluster Configuration so that it can be used for system migration onto the server with much larger file system size.
4. Enhanced HA algorithm to make data replication faster.
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52 (22 March 2015)
1. Fixed column name for Environment Monitor Alarms.
2. Fixed issue in modification of User Groups.
3. Fixed some visual inconsistencies in SLA Admin.
4. Added support for AirOS Bridge Table Discovery.
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206 (20 March 2015)
1. Added “Validated SNMP Version” to the Node View.
2. Enhanced OID Auto Detection algorithm in Environment Monitor
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11 (18 March 2015)
1. Enhanced Find Node form, added following search criteria:
– Interface Type
– Interface MTU
– Interface Speed
– Interface Duplex
– Interface Operational and Administrative Status
– Custom Interfaces Counter
This will help with getting more refined results based upon interfaces’ properties.
2. Added Historical Stats link to the Node View
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168 (17 March 2015)
1. Enhanced algorithm for auto-linking of the node to respective sites.
2. Updated Enigma NMS Technical Architecture and System Overview
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 (12 March 2015)
1. Environment Monitor has been enhanced to deal with old or unresponsive OIDs more efficiently
2. Superficial change to filtering logic in Environment Monitor GUI
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199
1. Fixed few typos
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52
1. Enhanced SNMP Community Strings Report
2. Fixed issue with Node Description pattern matching in Top Stats, Performance Dashboard and Historical Stats reports
3. Added ability to delete unused SNMP RO and RW Strings from database
4. Enhanced algorithm for deletion of old statistical data (older than 12 months)
5. Enhanced algorithm for maintaining the backup copy of configuration part of database
6. Adapted Cisco Call Manager CDR Upload and Reporting feature for new CDR file format
7. Fix of few superficial typos
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206
1. Added support for Cisco WISM in Wireless Monitor
2. Fixed pre-checking of Polling IP Address lock in Node Modification screen
3. Superficial visual improvements to Node Decommissioning screen
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11
1. Fixed an issue affecting discovery of Light-Weight APs in Cisco Wireless Lan Controllers
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168
1. Added selection of Site Code and Site Name selection to Find Site Form
2. Fixed superficial issue with calculation of Packet Loss
3. Fixed issue with addition node to stats collections with single operationally up Ethernet interface
4. Enabled password change, creation of favourite links, custom main menu image and personal documents for un-authorized, non-shared accounts
5. Enhanced checking of crond integrity
6. Enhanced auto-detection of the node SNMP Agent version
7. Added variable ICMP timeout for Latency and Packet Loss Monitoring – System setting – “Icmp Timeout For Latency And Packet Loss”
8. Added ability to ignore the lost ICMP packet due to delay caused by IP ARP Lookup (configurable option)
9. Fixed issue with non-standard CPU MIB OID for Cisco Equipment such as ASA
10. Enhanced logic for bulk interface monitoring and statistical collections configuration.
11. Added configurable data retention period of SYSLOG and SNMP Trap Monitors
12. Added ability to pin Node search pattern to Node Name, Description, IP Address and all other attributes in most reports.
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124
1. Fixed the issue with Incident Addition
2. Fixed Outages Link in the Site View
3. Enhanced node name re-write logic for non-compliant node names
4. Disabled modification of “public” and private” SNMP Community Strings
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199
1. Added Clients List to the All Workgroup Report
2. Added Users List for All Clients Report
3. Added explanation of Client and Workgroup Admin Flags
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52
1. Introduced new feature – “Node Priority”.
Node Priorities configured manually.
They allow enhanced visual categorization and perception of alarms.
Different priorities can be assigned to different nodes in bulk depending on their role and the potential impact on the enterprise network infrastructure.
2. Priorities are used in Alarms and Performance Dashboard Reports.
3. Priority added as Node Attribute.
4. Priority added to Find Node and Network Inventory.
5. Priority added to Multiple Nodes Modification feature.
6. Enhanced Site On-Demand Network Discovery.
7. Added custom bi-directional sorting in Alarms and Performance Dashboard Reports.
Priorities further advance solution’s analytical and reporting capabilities
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206
1. Fix of a couple of superficial bugs and typos.
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11
1. Fixed broken link in DB FTP Backup Form
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168
1. Added Workaround for Juniper SNMP Bug, effecting SNMP Discovery
2. Added On-Demand DB FTP Backup Test
3. Added Email Notification Prompt to DB FTP Backup Form
4. Added Multiple Interface Type Selections to Interface Summary Report
5. Added Configurable Expansion Ports Limit to Interface Summary Report
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124 – Skipped due to bad omen
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199
1. Added Current Time Slider to Performance Exceptions Report
2. Added Custom Data Retention Period to SYSLOG Monitor
3. Added Custom Data Retention Period to SNMP Trap Monitor
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52
1. Fixed a bug in Environment Monitor OID auto discovery
Release Notes for Version: 184.108.40.206
1. Added HTML/TEXT email format control
2. Added Summarization for Situation Report, which makes it much smaller and easier to read.
3. Fix of a couple of small bugs.
4. Default destination email to firstname.lastname@example.org has been disabled.
Release Notes for Version: 220.127.116.11
1. Node View report improvements.
2. Fixed few typos and superficial bugs.
Release Notes for Version: 18.104.22.168
1. Additional checks were added to installation and update script to make sure that script is run by “root” user only.
2. Fixed few typos and couple of superficial bugs.
Release Notes for Version: 22.214.171.124
Added On-Demand Start Actions Links to System Settings, including:
Config Download Discovery
MIB OID Discovery
Release Notes for Version: 126.96.36.199
1. Added Email Notification Flag to Environment Monitor MIB OID Templates.
2. Added custom tabular format for Historical Graphs.
3. Added Checking for mandatory fields.
4. Added Interface MTU to Historical Graphs filters.
5. Added multiple Node and Sites selection and pattern matching to Historical Stats.
6. Added Variable Date selections in Exceptions Report.
7. Increased MAX number of displayed interfaces to 5000.
8. Increased MAX number of displayed SYSLOG and SNMP Traps to 10000.
Release Notes for Version: 188.8.131.52
1. Added actions to Match Patterns in SYSLOG and SNMP Trap monitor.
2. Added auto-addition of nodes with single Ethernet interface to Port Monitor.
3. Added multiple Node and Sites selection and pattern matching to Find Node, Top Stats, Interface Summary.